i actually grew up in the same town with him and new him well almost on a friendship basis.he ran into me and asked if i was still in construction.

i told him i had just gone into business for myself and he said he had a nice job down in westport. we agreed on a number and he told me to move my 40000 lb. excavator to the job and start. day i was about to start digging he said there was an issue with the permit and i needed to pull the machine.

i sent him a bill for my cost to have the equipment moved which is subcontracted. never heard from him again never got paid. every guy like him has what he has coming dont lose sleep over it.

he is single has no kids and no friends and he is the but of every ones jokes in easton.if he says he owns 2000 units divide thate by 10.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Daisher Chiles Companies. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Daisher Chiles Companies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Daisher Chiles Companies to other companies on our site.

Comments